Tuesday, December 31, 2013

How to score huge sale prices at Gymboree and Crazy 8


With a little patience and diligence one can score some awesome deals at yard sale prices from Gymboree and Crazy 8. I never shop either store without a 20% off coupon on top of a sale, clearance or additional mark down sale. Both stores let you stack the 20% off coupon with sales and clearance. However, Gymboree will usually not let you stack the coupon with some deals, like redeeming Gymbucks on sale items. I always try to use the coupon regardless, and sometimes they let you. The 20% coupon is available in Parents magazine as well as some other parenting type publications and sometimes from the store itself from previous purchases. Here is what I scored from Crazy 8:

Non sale/coupon price $68.70. I paid $27.93, using a 20% coupon on sale items. This was a savings of 60% off retail.





And here is my score from Gymboree, super excited about this haul! 
Non sale retail price:  $177.55, I paid $10.41! That's 94% off! They had 40% off clearance, plus my 20% off coupon, a $5 off reward coupon from my Gymboree credit card, and 5% off by using my Gymboree credit card.









No comments:

Post a Comment