Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Influenster TLC VoxBox Review #TLCVoxBox

I love receiving VoxBoxs from Influenster to review, it is so fun! Here are the items that were included in the TLC VoxBox that was aimed at moms.

Avon Anew Reversalist Express Wrinkle Smoother: this retails for $30.  I love the packaging of this product! I hope Avon has secured a patent on this design because it is awesome! The outer shell is mirrored so you can use it to apply the cream to powder wrinkle smoother (over or under your moisturizer and foundation). The inner of the compact slides out and I find it fun to use. The balm is translucent and glides on like silk. I can actually see a difference when I use this product under the eyes and on my forehead. It seems a bit pricey to me, but I think this product will go quite along way as only a bit is used per application. 

#AvonANEW    @AVONInsider   facebook.com/AVON



Puffs To Go: single pack retails for $0.49 per pack. These tissues are a staple for our family. I keep a pack in the van and in the diaper bag. I usually don't spring for the lotion ones, so this was a nice upgrade. 

#PassThePuffs     @Puffs   facebook.com/puffs


Neosporin Neo to Go! Retails for $4.97-$7.50. I was really excited to have this cute little pain relieving, infection protecting spray to put in my diaper bag. I have a daredevil two year old who is always on the go. The day after I received this spray and put it in my diaper bag, not my son, but my seven month old baby girl needed it. I was changing her at a resturant and she managed to cut her foot on the changer! I was so relieved to have this in my bag to spray on her foot. Who know what germs were on there! It came in handy again the next day when my son got a nasty sliver on our deck. I love the fact that you can spray it on and no skin to skin contact is made during application. Plus, the added pain relief is always welcome. The Neosporin Neo to Go is a new staple in my diaper bag! 

#NeoReady


Ivory Bar Soap: retails for $3.99/ package of 10. I love the old fashion styling of this wrapper! My husband uses Ivory and has forever. We liked the larger size of this bar and still love the 99.44% purity of Ivory soap. My husband was a bit disappointed that the inner wrapper was just the usual plain white rather than old fashion too. It would be fun if they continue this fun wrapper for some time to come. It was a great improvement over the current design, it made it seem more enjoyable. Maybe a fancy imprint on the bar would be fun too! 

#SudLife  @Ivory   facebook.com/Ivory


Breyers Gelato Indulgences: retails for $4.49-$5.99 ( it was $3.99 at my local store). I'm not much of a gelato or ice cream kind of girl but this stuff may have changed my mind. I got the Carmel flavor and it's AWESOME! This gelato is so yummy! It tastes just like ice cream which surprised me. It has little Carmel shavings on the top that are to die for! The added texture of the shavings is just perfect-it really 'makes' it for me. I loved having a bit of this special little indulgence after the kids were in bed. I'm pretty sure I will be trying the other three flavors soon! 

#GelatoLove   @Breyers   facebook.com/breyers 




Shell Fuel Rewards Network Card: free to sign up. I have some mixed feelings about this program. It was easy enough to sign up on their website and only took me a minute. However, it seem that in order to earn rewards you have to "link" your credit and/or debit cards to the Shell rewards card. When I read the service agreement, I discovered that by linking your cards not only do you earn rewards but you agree to allow a third party to track all of your transactions on said linked credit/debit card. I declined to agree to add a card and I have yet to try to use the reward card. I don't think that I can earn rewards unless I link a card, but I'm not exactly sure as the details of the program are very confusing and hard to come by. For this reason, I cannot recommend this program at this time.

#FuelRewards  @shell_us   facebook.com/shell


Overall, I really enjoyed this VoxBox! I heartily recommend heading over to Influenster and signing yourself up to become a reviewer too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment