Thursday, July 10, 2014

Good 2 Grow Character Juices Review


I was recently offered the chance to review good 2 grow juices on my blog. I was compensated with free juice to facilitate the review. 

My family is not one of juice drinkers. My two year old son had not even had juice before this review. We didn't believe that juice held a necessary place in our son's diet as most juices have artificial ingredients and other additives that we try to avoid. Enter good 2 grow juices. These juices have no artificial ingredients! No artificial color, flavors or ingredients! 
Even better, no high fructose corn syrup, no GMOs! 
Here is some info for the juice blends:
And info for the veggie blends:
But even with all of that good news, perhaps the best part is how much my son loves the character tops! Here is how it works. You buy a single bottle and topper combo available in a wide variety of characters like Spider-Man, Hello Kitty, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Monsters Inc, Sponge Bob, Tinkerbell, Mickey Mouse, and my son's favorite, Thomas! Then, you pickup a refill six pack which you reuse with the bottle toppers. Oh, and did I mention, the toppers are spill proof! The bottles and toppers are also BPA free! 
My little guy cannot get enough of these fun and practical good 2 juices! We like to bring them along in car because they are mess free. We also like to use them when DS has not drank much milk or water in a day because we know he will chug one of these down! They are a healthy treat that we can trust!







No comments:

Post a Comment